NRS - Pilot Knife (Fall 2015)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Weight w/ sheath: 5.5 oz / Knife only weight: 3.5 oz|
|Length||Total Length: 7.38" / Blade Length: 3"|
|Material||Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
|Other Features||- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife.
- The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself! Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip give you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- Also included is a bottle opener in the handle of the knife.
- Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products