NRS - Pilot Knife
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||With sheath: 5.5 oz | Knife only: 3.5 oz|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||47300.02|
|Length||Total length: 7.38" | Blade length: 3"|
|Material||Blade: 420 HC Stainless Steel | Handle: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold | Sheath: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Other Features||• An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife.
• The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook.
• The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself! Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
• The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
• The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
• The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
• The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
• Also included is a bottle opener in the handle of the knife.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products