Technical specifications & features
|Weight||1 lb. 6 oz.|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||S10AB|
|Other Features||Lightweight rope bag for comfortably carrying a rope of up to 80 meters, plus climbing gear
Practical and easy to use:
- protective tarp is integrated into the bag, providing a clean area of 140 x 140 cm and a place to easily store the rope
- handles on four corners of the tarp for storing the rope in the bag
- two distinctly colored loops to identify the ends and keep the rope from tangling
- zipper for opening and closing
- adjustable shoulder straps for greater comfort when moving around
- can be carried bandolier style
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
The rope tarp on the Bolsa is integrated, and non-removable. It works like a funnel, whereas there is a hole located in the center of the rope tarp, which funnels into the main compartment of the bag. When finished with the tarp, simply pick up all four corners, give the tarp a quick jerk, and the rope slides easily into the hole and backpack for easy transport.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products