Patagonia - Performance Straight Fit Jeans - Men's
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||552 g (19.5 oz)|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||56025|
|Material||9.7-oz 71% organic cotton / 29% COOLMAX® T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Other Features||• Made of midweight organic cotton/COOLMAX® stretch denim; dyed with a low-impact process that minimizes energy and water use, cotton waste and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes.
• Featuring COOLMAX® fiber-based moisture management and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for greater comfort, performance and protection
• Slim-Straight Fit: Cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Neither too loose nor too tight through seat and thigh, with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. Best for lean-to-medium build.
• Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly; double-needle belt loops; printed twill pocket bags; antique nickel piton rivets throughout
• Two front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets. Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
• Casual versatility for everyday work or play
• This is a Fair Trade Certified™ product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living.
• Regular inseam - 32 inches
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products