Patagonia - Triolet Pants - Men's
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||635 g (22.4 oz)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||83215|
|Material||Shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 75-denier 100% polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard: 2-layer, 6.8-oz 210-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish|
|Shell Layers||Three Layers|
|Other Features||• 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for rugged protection
• Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch for ease of movement and comfort under a harness
• Separating waist has two-snap closure and zip fly; belt loops and jacket attachment loop at rear; interior adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
• Full-separating side zips use 2-way waterproof, PU-coated zippers and secure at waist and cuff with snap-tabs
• Two vertical handwarmer pockets are welted and have DWR-treated zippers
• Double-cuff design has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal cuff (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
The construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX® membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products