Technical specifications & features
|Weight||266 g (9.4 oz)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||84172|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2016|
|Material||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Shell Layers||Three Layers|
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
|Other Features||• H2No® Performance Standard shell is built with ultralight, 3-layer, waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Ultrasonic-welded seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for superlow bulk
• Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming from the shoulders and back panel, reducing points of failure and enhancing modest stretch of the fabric
• Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
• Two high handwarmer pockets and exterior left chest pocket have coated, watertight zippers
• Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
• Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; drawcord hem
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products