Patagonia - Fore Runner Vest 10L (Fall 2015)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||311 g (11 oz.)|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||49505|
|Material||Body: 3.7-oz 100-denier high tenacity 100% nylon ripstop
Base: 6.25-oz 210-denier 100% nylon semi-dull double-ripstop
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Other Features||• Lightweight, yet durable, weather-resistant nylon ripstop
• Fully featured vest with stretch pockets for flasks or hand bottles; small stash pockets for salts or gels; top-loading main compartment with integrated compression
• Highly breathable Air Flow-mesh vest with soft edge binding for next to skin comfort
• 2L hydration reservoir (included) is BPA free, FDA approved, with quick connect hose
• Foam back panel with mono mesh is highly breathable and won't absorb sweat
• Integrated compression
• Available in two sizes: small/medium and large/extra large
- Patagonia Greatness
Another solid pack from Patagonia. It’s a really good size for running and will fit all your essentials for a day hike.
Everything stays in place once you get the straps to your liking and is very quiet. No chafing or issues with sweat. I wish they would improve on the drawstring / main compartment design. Also, the main zip-pocket on the front could be a little bigger to accommodate some of these tablet-sized phones; no problems accessing a 5s while running though.
Would recommend this for anybody who needs a running / hydration pack AND a daypack.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products