Technical specifications & features
|Weight||371 g (13.1 oz.)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||84674|
|Material||Shell: 1.4 oz. 20x30 denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
Lining: 1.5 oz. 22 denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with DWR finish
|Insulation Type||800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (third party certified, non-live plucked, non-force fed)|
|Hood Type||No Hood|
|Other Features||• Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
• Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
• Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
• Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
• Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
• Regular Fit
• Note: All down contains a mixture of light and dark clusters, and some dark down clusters might be visible through a garment's shell fabric – especially lighter-colored garments.
To learn more about Patagonia's humane Traceable Down practices, visit:
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
Unfortunately it looks like that color and size are sold out for the season, so we won't be getting more. I apologize.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products