PacSafe - CitySafe CS100
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||400 g (14.1 oz.)|
|Dimensions||(H x W x D): 23 x 32 x 8 cm (9.1 x 12.6 x 3.1 in.)
Strap length min(drop height): 42 cm (16.54 in.)
Strap length max (drop height): 72 cm (28.35 in.)
|Carry On Size||Yes|
|Material||(outer material) 100D Nylon twill, PU1000mm (lining) 150D Polyester twill, PU600mm|
|Insulated||No - Not Insulated|
|Other Features||• Zippered main compartment with organisation for phone and other small items
• Zippered front pocket
• RFID blocking and zippered pocket in main compartment
• Key clip and wallet ring
• Additional organisation in front pocket
• Padded iPad® / tablet compatible sleeve
Built-in Anti-theft Features Include:
Carrysafe® Slashguard Straps
• Flexible, lightweight, stainless steel wire is integrated into our adjustable Carrysafe® straps making it invisible to the eye, yet very effective at preventing bag slashers from slicing through and running off with your gear.
• Bag slashers often like to target outside fabric panels of bags (front, bottom or side), which cause valuables to fall out and into the palm of their hands. Our lightweight slashguard are built into (and concealed) in the most commonly vulnerable areas of bag, protecting your gear from a quick slash-and-run theft. Our new eXomesh® protection in our luggage extends the full length of the bag protecting your gear from opportunistic theft or if it's snagged by a conveyor belt or luggage handlers.
RFIDsafe™ Blocking Pockets & Material
• Most passports, credit cards and ID cards now contain a RFID micro-chip. This chip contains all your personal, sensitive information. Identity thieves are able to access this information from up to 10ft away with the help of an RFID reader. Our award-winning RFIDsafe™ blocking material prevents your data from falling into the wrong hands by blocking out virtually all transmissions between 10 MHz - 3 GHz, which covers the radio frequency used in e-passports, credit cards / smart cards, and key cards.
Smart Zipper Security
• Zipper pullers can be attached to discreet security hooks or placed under & through a hypalon tab to prevent pickpockets reaching into your bag
Turn & Lock Security Hooks
• These small smart devices pack a whole lot of intelligence. The hook unfastens so that you can attach your bag to a secure fixture. What's more, the smart hook has a special turning mechanism which actually locks the hook in to place making it harder for a bag snatcher to make an easy getaway.
Patented in: Europe (EPO), France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, UK and Denmark EP1688059, USA 8365365. Additional patents pending.
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products