Mountain Hardwear - Ozonic 58 OutDry - Women's
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Small/Medium: 3 lbs 13 oz / 1.74 kg
Medium/Large: 3 lbs 15 oz / 1.80 kg
|Cubic Inches||3550 (Small / Medium)|
|Material||Main: 400d HD nylon / Accent: Power Mesh (83% nylon, 17% PU)|
|Torso Length Range||Small/Medium: 15 - 18 inches (38 - 46 cm)
Medium/Large: 18 - 21 inches (46 - 53 cm)
|Weight Capacity||30 - 60 lbs / 13-27 kg|
|Other Features||- Guaranteed watertight OutDry™ main compartment and seam-taped top pocket, rain room tested for 12+ hours
- OutDry™ technology bonds a waterproof membrane directly to the shell fabric for a completely sealed interface with no soggy face fabric
- Women's-specific shoulder straps, waistbelt, and backpanel
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to your back and distributes weight evenly while venting channels prevent overheating
- Customizable suspension provides 3 inches of torso adjustment
- Seam-taped, reversible top pocket offers the choice of easy access (standard) or maximum weather protection (reversed)
- Floating, removable, zippered top pocket with internal security pocket and key clip
Please note, this pack does not have a waterproof roll top closure and is not suitable for rafting or complete submersion.
Questions & Answers
Your feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you for your inquiry.
The shoulder straps on the Ozonic packs can be adjusted up or down via a velcro system, lengthening or shortening the torso length on the backpack by several inches, and thereby adjusting where the hipbelt sits on you. The shoulder harness can be adjusted by reaching behind molded backpanel, in the area between this backpanel and the panel to which both shoulder straps are attached. Just beneath the origin of the shoulder straps, there should be an obvious slot between these two panels into which one can reach. The two panels are connected within this slot by a giant sheet of velcro, so to undo this one must force there hand to the bottom of the slot, undoing the velcro panel as you go. Once fully undone, you can move the shoulder straps up or down as necessary, and then re-stick the velcro panel to keep it in place once properly adjusted.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products