Osprey - Aura AG 50 - Women's
Check out the video tab for the Backpacker Magazine review of the Aura AG.
Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice 2015 Winner!
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||XSM: 3 lbs 11 oz (1.67 kg)
SML: 3 lbs 12 oz (1.70 kg)
MED: 3 lbs 13 oz (1.73 kg)
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||025250|
|Cubic Inches||XSM: 2746
|Frame Description||Anti-Gravity Suspension: LightWire™ tensioned full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load|
|Sleeping Bag Compartment||Yes|
|Material||MAIN: 100D x 630D Nylon Dobby
ACCENT: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
BOTTOM: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
|Torso Length Range||XSM: 14-17" / 35-43 cm
SML: 16-19" / 40-48 cm
MED: 18-21" / 46-53 cm
|Weight Capacity||25-40 lbs|
|Other Features||DIMENSIONS (size Small)
INCHES: 30 H x 14 W x 13 D
CENTIMETERS: 75 H x 35 W x 32 D
• Top-to-bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
Anti-Gravity™ Mesh Harness
• Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifters
• Die cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
• Gender specific
Anti-Gravity™ / Fit-On-The-Fly™ Hipbelt
• Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer, comfort, and superb breathability
• Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt for easy micro-adjustment
• Gender specific
-- Top load access to main compartment
-- Removable floating top lid
-- Upper side compression straps
-- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
-- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
-- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
-- Large stretch mesh front pocket
-- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment
-- Dual zippered top lid pockets
-- Internal reservoir sleeve
-- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
-- Internal top compression strap
-- Integrated FlapJacket™ for weather-protected lidless use
• The integrated FlapJacket™ lid deploys to provide main compartment protection from the elements and pack compression to keep the pack load stable when the top lid is removed.
Anti-Gravity™ Suspended Harness
• This harness uses unique stiffened load lifters to comfortably suspend the harness wrap over the back of the shoulders and maintain balanced load transfer across all the pack's contact points. It also utilizes a simple new torso adjustment system to dial in the perfect fit.
• This lightweight, body contouring suspension literally allows the wearer to move as if they don't have a pack on. Seamless suspended mesh from the shoulder blades to the lumbar/hipbelt region disperses and balances the load superbly.
- Outstanding Pack and Even Better Service From Back Country Gear
- I'm not going to say much about the pack. There are many reviews. It is simply a great pack. I do want to comment on the service I received from Back Country Gear. I ordered this pack for my wife for Christmas. I ordered it standard shipping which was 5 day I believe and free. It was a couple of weeks to Christmas and I thought that would be sufficient. Unfortunately the pack was on backorder. Customer service spoke with me about that and I expressed my concern that I needed to know when it would be in because we would be at my daughters house for Christmas. I asked them not to ship it until we communicated so I could determine if they needed to send it to Colorado or Missouri. They informed me the next day when they expected the pack to be in. It was going to be real tight on getting it by Christmas but that was OK. I received word from BCG via email, that the pack was in and ready for shipment on Dec 22. I responded and ask them to send it to Missouri if I could receive it NLT Dec 26 otherwise, hold it until 28 Dec and send it to Colorado. I also told them that if it could be expedited and received before Christmas to let me know and I would authorize the shipping cost. We received the pack on Dec 24 via FedEx 2 day delivery and they didn't even charge me for the shipping. These guys were so great to work with. They communicated me with me through the whole process and ensured we received the pack for Christmas. They have earned my future business. Thanks BCG!
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
It looks like Osprey has them on hand at the moment, so it should be just a week or so once we receive your order to get it here, at which point we ship to you.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products