Technical specifications & features
|Weight||SML: 3 lbs 15 oz (1.79 kg)
MED: 4 lbs 0 oz (1.82 kg)
LRG: 4 lbs 1 oz (1.85 kg)
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||015250|
|Cubic Inches||SML: 2868
|Frame Description||Anti-Gravity Suspension: LightWire™ tensioned full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load|
|Sleeping Bag Compartment||Yes|
|Material||MAIN: 100D x 630D Nylon Dobby
ACCENT: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
BOTTOM: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
|Torso Length Range||SML: 16-19" / 40-48 cm
MED: 18-21" / 46-53 cm
LRG: 20-23" / 51-58 cm
|Weight Capacity||25-40 lbs|
|Other Features||Please note, the logo on the pack received may differ slightly from what is pictured above.
DIMENSIONS (size Medium)
INCHES: 31 H x 14 W x 16 D
CENTIMETERS: 80 H x 35 W x 40 D
• Top-to-bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
Anti-Gravity™ Mesh Harness
• Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifters
• Die cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
• Gender specific
Anti-Gravity™ / Fit-On-The-Fly™ Hipbelt
• Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer, comfort, and superb breathability
• Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt for easy micro-adjustment
• Gender specific
-- Top load access to main compartment
-- Removable floating top lid
-- Upper side compression straps
-- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
-- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
-- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
-- Large stretch mesh front pocket
-- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment
-- Dual zippered top lid pockets
-- Internal reservoir sleeve
-- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
-- Internal top compression strap
-- Integrated FlapJacket™ for weather-protected lidless use
• The integrated FlapJacket™ lid deploys to provide main compartment protection from the elements and pack compression to keep the pack load stable when the top lid is removed.
Anti-Gravity™ Suspended Harness
• This harness uses unique stiffened load lifters to comfortably suspend the harness wrap over the back of the shoulders and maintain balanced load transfer across all the pack's contact points. It also utilizes a simple new torso adjustment system to dial in the perfect fit.
• This lightweight, body contouring suspension literally allows the wearer to move as if they don't have a pack on. Seamless suspended mesh from the shoulder blades to the lumbar/hipbelt region disperses and balances the load superbly.
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
It looks like we are expecting much of the AG series to arrive by mid-Febuary, with some models/sizes arriving by mid-March.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products