Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||40029.01|
|Material||Outer Fabric: 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Other Features||Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs
Entry System: Front zip
Pockets: 2 - Front
Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
2 - Waist
• Reflective piping
• Back strobe holder loop
• The front foam panels are anatomically sculpted for a woman's body.
• Soft PlushFIT™ foam flotation conforms to your body as you wear it for unsurpassed comfort.
• Six side and two shoulder adjustments allow you to dial in a fit that's just right for you.
• Two large zippered pockets are easy to open and hold those essentials you like close at hand.
• For extra comfort and convenience, we've added two hand warmer pockets lined with warm, fleecy, quick-drying VaporLoft™.
• Large arm openings allow unrestricted mobility for paddling and rowing.
• The mesh lower back is a great fit on high-back seats and provides ventilation when the weather's warm.
• Zippered front entry makes the Zoya PFD easy to put on and take off.
• Reflective piping front and back make you more visible in low-light conditions.
• There's a front lash tab for a knife and a strobe holder loop on the back of the jacket.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products