WRSI - Current Helmet with Vents (Spring 2016)
Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||43000.01|
|Material||Shell Material: ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell
Liner Material: Customizable EVA foam pads
|Other Features||Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
Ear Coverage: No
Features: 3 ventilation/drain holes
• WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
• The Current is designed to fit a range of head sizes. It includes 9 pads of different thicknesses that you can easily mix and match for a custom fit.
• A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
• Soft EVA foam pads line the sub-shell for extra protection and comfort. They attach with hook-and-loop patches.
• The Interconnect Retention System works as an adjustable harness to ensure a safe and secure fit.
• Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers