NRS - Titanium Co-Pilot Knife (Fall 2015)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Weight: 2.94 oz.
Knife only Weight: 1.26 oz.
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||47304.01|
|Material||Blade Material: Titanium alloy
Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
|Other Features||Total Length: 5.75 in.
Blade Length: 2.25 in.
Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
Blade Tip: Blunt
Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an Oxygen tank
Bottle opener hole in handle
• Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge.
• The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
• The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture during a rescue. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
• The super-sharp edge incorporates smooth and serrated sections, perfect for any situation.
• The unique squeeze-release sheath design keeps the knife locked securely in place until you need it.
• The contoured handle and rubberized grip maximizes your control of the blade even in wet conditions.
• The sheath clip attaches securely to a PFD lash tab.
• A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products