NRS - The Firepan
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||The Firepan: 28 lbs
Aluminum Cover for the Firepan: 3.65 lbs
|Dimensions||The Firepan: 24 in. L x 15 in. W x 22 in. H
NRS Firepan Carry Bag: 28 in. L x 16 in. W x 4 in. D
|Material||The Firepan: Bottom of Pan is 16 Gauge Steel; Sides of Pan are 12 Gauge Steel
Aluminum Cover for the Firepan: Made of 14 gauge aluminum
NRS Firepan Carry Bag: PVC-coated polyester
|Other Features||The Firepan
Comes with Grill, Pan, & Legs
Meets USFS Regulations
Cover, Straps, and Extra Grill sold separately
NRS Firepan Carry Bag
• Double-pull zipper closure
• Webbing carry handles
• 6 webbing tie down loops
• Reinforced corners
• Rugged PVC material takes the wear and tear of your boating adventures.
• One tough zipper opens on three sides for easy packing.
• 6 loops give plenty of spots to tie your firepan down.
• Wide webbing straps wrap around the bag for extra support and form convenient carry handles.
• Corners of the bag are reinforced to give extra protection to these spots.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products