NRS - PackRaft
• This light water craft fits into a space 18" x 15" x 5", making it easy to throw in a pack, the back of your ATV or anywhere in your rig.
• Propel yourself along with a double bladed kayak paddle, raft/canoe paddle, or shoot, in an emergency use a handy tree branch.
• Two inflation chambers in the tubes, the inflatable seat and removable floor insert give you maximum safety margins.
• The 70-denier tube material and 210-denier floor material is super strong and abrasion-resistant while still being very lightweight.
• Each of the tube chambers has a large opening, inflation/deflation valve and a second smaller twist valve for top off and pressure adjustment.
• Four front and two rear webbing tie-down points let you securely lash on packs and other gear.
• Comes with a repair kit and convenient storage bag.
Technical specifications & features
|Boat Capacity||1 Person|
• Tube Diameter: 11"
• Zero thwarts
• Bow Kick: 14"
• Stern Kick: 12.5"
• Valve Type: Boston
• Self Bailing: No
• 70 Denier Tubes
• 210 Denier Floor
• Zero D-rings and handles
• Center Compartment Width: 14" x 56"
• Comes with Repair Kit
• Warranty: 2 year MFG warranty
• Other: Boat is 5.6 lbs and the floor is 1.8 lbs. Total weight is 7.4 lbs
- Perfect boat for everything
- This boat does it all. Fits one person and a kid. Great for beginning or competent paddlers on everything from flatwater to whitewater. Of course, steer clear of utilizing the boat on windy days/flatwater or hardcore whitewater. Easy for any vehicle shuttle including a bike or hiking/backpack. Easy to inflate and pack.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers