NRS - Captain Rescue Knife
Technical specifications & features
|Color||Orange / Black|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||47307.02.100|
|Length||Blade Length: 3 in.
Overall Length (open): 7.5 in.
|Material||Blade: 420 HC stainless steel
Handle: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR overmold
|Other Features||• Unique design includes an efficient rope-cutting hook at the knife's blunt tip. A skilled hand can safely slip the hook under a rope pinned to a person's body.
• Super sharp serrated edge easily slices through rope and webbing.
• Folding blade opens with one hand and locks in place for security.
• A spring metal clip keeps the knife where you want it, or you can remove the clip for a sleeker profile.
• Reversible stainless clip attaches to lash tab and lets right- and left-handers operate it smoothly. When removing the clip and reinstalling it on the other side of the sheath, we recommend applying Loctite® or other thread locker to the screws to prevent loosening.
• Blunt tip also serves as a slot screwdriver.
• Lanyard hole lets you conveniently tether the knife to prevent loss.
• The handy bottle opener will hopefully be the feature you use most.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products