NRS - 303 High Tech Fabric Guard (Fall 2015)
Not for vinyl, rubber, plastics, fiberglass, or imitation suede.
Technical specifications & features
|Volume||16 fl oz (473 mL)|
|Other Features||• Use after cleaning fabrics to revive water repellency and stop leaks
• Helps to repel dirt, grease, water, oil-based stains and UV rays
• Non-toxic and odorless formula is easy - spray on, let dry
• Covers 50-75 sq feet per bottle.
• For use on all natural and synthetic textiles and blends: solution-dyed acrylic, polyester, nylon, cotton, wool, silk, and fine leathers including suede:
- Everyday Uses: fabric upholstery, carpeting, fine apparel, tents, breathable rainwear, ski clothing, hiking boots, leather and suede
- Boating: Dry and Splash wear, Enclosures, bimini's dodgers, boat & sail covers
- Automotive: Fabric convertible tops, fabric interiors, carpet
- Commercial & residential: Awnings, outdoor furniture
- RV: Acrylic awnings & furniture
Not for use on vinyl, clear vinyl, rubber, plastics, or imitation suede. Test products for colorfastness before use.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products