NRS - 1 inch Heavy Duty Tie-Down Strap
Technical specifications & features
|Other Features||• 1" wide polypropylene webbing has a tensile strength of 1,500 pounds, so you can lash down your gear with confidence.
• webbing soaked in proprietary UV protectant for long life in the sunny outdoors.
• Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
• The length of each NRS tie-down strap is woven right into the webbing, so there's never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job.
• A waterproof 1" x 3" tag near the buckle gives you a place to write your name and contact info to prove to your buddy that it's your strap, NOT his.
• Rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other water folks love these burly cargo straps.
• Yes, they're the gold standard for boaters, but savvy people have found literally hundreds of other uses for them.
• You'll want these straps for your boating gear bag, car trunk, truck bed, ATV, camper... everywhere.
• Ask any boater and they'll tell you, "You can never have too many."
• Strap length woven into polypropylene webbing
• Buckle has 2 center-mounted stainless-steel springs
• 1" x 3" waterproof label for contact information
• Webbing treated with UV protectant
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products