NRS - 1.5 inch Heavy-Duty Padded Straps
Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||60007.01|
|Other Features||Lashing Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
• 2" x 5" vinyl pad under buckle
• 1" x 3" waterproof label for contact information
• Strap length woven into the webbing
• Buckle has 2 center-mounted stainless-steel springs
• Webbing treated with UV protectant
-- The 2" x 5" vinyl pad protects your valuable gear from scrapes and dings.
-- The 1.5" wide polypropylene webbing has a tensile strength of 2,000 pounds, so you can lash in your gear with confidence.
-- We also soak the webbing in our proprietary UV protectant for long life in the sunny outdoors.
-- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our heavy-duty buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
-- The length of each NRS tie-down strap is woven right into the webbing, so there's never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job.
-- A waterproof 1" x 3" tag near the buckle gives you a place to write your name and contact info to prove to your buddy that it's your strap, NOT his.
-- Rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other water folks love these burly cargo straps.
-- Yes, they're the gold standard for boaters, but savvy people have found literally hundreds of other uses for them.
-- You'll want these straps for your boating gear bag, car trunk, truck bed, ATV, camper... everywhere.
-- Ask any boater and they'll tell you, "You can never have too many."
-- Sold individually.
- Great product at a great price
First: Backcountry Gear is an awesome seller. Awesome communication and very fast shipping. Great prices too.
Product: These straps are very high quality. I like the pads that keep things from getting scratched. I use them to hold down the wheels on my kids dirt bikes on a motorcycle rack and they do the job very nicely. I'm very happy with these.
- The ultimate Kayak Strap at a great price
- I ordered from Backcountry Gear because they had the best price for these straps. Great service and quick shipping. The straps themselves are strong and thoughtfully made. They are nice and wide and the buckles are robust. There's a little flap behind the buckle to protect your kayak from the metal buckle. Highly recommended.
- kayak straps
- I love the length and strength of these
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers