Mountain Hardwear - Nitrous Down Jacket - Women's
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Avg Weight: 9 oz / 255 g|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||OL6653|
|Shell Material||20D Ripstop (100% nylon)|
|Insulation Type||Q.Shield™ DOWN 800-fill|
|Hood Type||No Hood|
|Other Features||- Q.Shield™ DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Dual hem drawcords seal in warmth
- Jacket stows in pocket
- Center back: 26" / 66 cm
- Standard Fit: not too tight, not too loose. Enough room for base and mid-layers without restricting movement.
- Lightweight but warm
- I purchased my jacket on sale. My husband and I do lots of backpacking so a warm jacket that can be packed into a small space was important. This jacket combined with an inner layer is quite warm when hiking in cold weather. It is not overly roomy to add a fleece underlayer so keep that in mind when determining size. As a single layer, it is warm in milder temperatures and fits well. It is great to pack into a backpack when hiking for multiple days in the mountains.
- Love the jacket
- I love the jacket, although I did read several reviews about the fit and can understand why there might be issues. The shoulder/chest in the jacket is very narrow and if I were slightly larger then I would have had to return it.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products