Mountain Hardwear - Nitrous Down Jacket - Men's (Fall 2014)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Average weight: 13 oz|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||OM6651|
|Shell Material||20D 100% nylon rip|
|Insulation Type||Q.Shield™ DOWN 800-fill water-resistant down|
|Hood Type||No Hood|
|Other Features||- Zippered hand pockets and one zippered chest pocket
- Q.Shield™ DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet
- Quilted construction holds insulation in place
- Dual hem drawcords seal in warmth
- Jacket stows in pocket
- Full elastic cuffs slide easily over layers to seal in warmth
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Center Back Length: 28" / 71 cm
- Apparel Fit: Standard
- Great quality!
- I bought this for my husband, and it's good quality as I'd know from Mountain Hardwear brand. The color is a bit brighter compared to what's shown, which is actually preferred.
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
With your specs, you could likely go with either a medium or a small. The medium will be a roomy fit, best for use as an outer layer, while the small would be snugger, best for layering under a shell. So the best size for you will depend on your primary intended use.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products