Technical specifications & features
|Weight||1.7 kg / 3 lbs 12 oz|
|Tent Sleeps||2 Person|
|Minimum Weight||3 lbs 5 oz (1.5 kg) (outer and inner tents and poles only)|
|Area||28 sq ft (2.6 sq m)|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||8.1 sq ft (0.75 sq m)|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Length||86 in (220 cm)|
|Width||47 in (120 cm)|
|Height||39 in (100 cm) at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||9 mm; 145.7 in (370 cm) each|
|Number of Tent Poles||2|
|Stuff Size||Approx. 19 in long x 4 in diameter|
|Material||Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1000|
|Other Features||• Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a very lightweight yet strong tent.
• 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
• Self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibule to be pegged, and the simple full sleeve and tensioner pole system make for quick, easy set up.
• The Niak has room enough for two plus gear, and is also a spacious mansion for one.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
• An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately).
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately).
• Inner tent door is all mesh, providing constant air flow.
• Rollable vestibules: Either side of the entrance can be used for access, and both sides can be completely rolled away to expose the inner tent’s mesh doors for added air flow on hot days
• Includes outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with line runners, poles, 10 V-Peg stakes, spare pole section, repair sleeve, stuff sack, and instructions.
• Footprint sold separately
- Options & Accessories for the Niak
- Similar Products