Technical specifications & features
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||EVL0186|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2016|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop|
|Upper Materials||Synthetic forefoot with leather in rear|
|Shoe Lining||Microfiber forefoot, unlined leather in rear|
|Shoe Type||Climbing Shoes|
|Sole Materials||Sole: Variable thickness TRAX® half-sole
Rand: VTR rand (thicker around toe)
Midsole: MX-P: 1 mm full-length with semi-crescent nylon support
|Other Features||• Synthetic forefoot for ultimate performance
• Leather from mid to rear for comfort
• Microfiber lining in the forefoot for comfort, performance, and durability
• Combination of "Love Bump" and "Knuckle Box" provides control and power
• Elastic for convenience with instep Velcro for torsional rigidity
• Evolv Power System - EPow, for tension and power to maximize performance
• Profile: Downturned asymmetric with "Knuckle Box" and "Love Bump"
• Geared towards overhanging routes due to its aggressive shape
• Slight camber in the arch and down-turned at the big toe for front pointing and pocket pulling
• Best for regular volume feet where the big toe is longer than the other toes
• TRAX® high friction rubber is formulated to be the highest performing rubber on the market. TRAX has a perfect balance of high friction and edging power on rock and plastic holds while performing consistently over a wide range of temperatures.
• With VTR3D, the high-wear area of the rand is thicker, while low-wear areas are kept thin to reduce pressure points and hot spots around your foot.
- Similar Products