Therm-a-Rest - NeoAir XTherm
International Restrictions Apply
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Reg: 15 oz (430 g)
Large: 20 oz (570 g)
|Material||30d Rip Nylon / 70d Nylon|
|Insulation||ThermaCapture™ reflective layers|
|Pad Thickness||2.5 in (6.3 cm)|
|Pad Width||Reg: 20 in / Large: 25 in|
|Length||Reg: 72 in / Large: 77 in|
|Bag Stuff Size||Reg: 9 x 4 in / Large: 11 x 4.5 in|
|Other Features||- Multiple ThermaCapture™ layers deliver more warmth per gram than any other air mattress.
- Soft, textured, non-slip fabrics add next-to-skin comfort and a quieter rest
- Medium pump sack, storage sack, and repair kit included
- Made in the USA of US and imported materials
- This pad is fantastic in every way! Here's a great easy way to blow it up. I store my tent in a trash compactor bag (that keeps all the dirt off the other things in my backpack). I get dual purpose out of the bag by also using it as an inflation device for my Xtherm. Buy the inflation valve kit Therm-a-rest sells--throw away the skimpy bag they provide and attach the valve to a bottom corner of the trash compactor bag with duct tape reinforcement. Then, just use the bag as a giant lung--gather air, squeeze down. It only takes about 5 bags of air to fully inflate the Xtherm. It's fast and works great and saves your lungs from having to blow it up! Note: stick with the trash COMPACTOR bag as opposed to a regular trash bag--it's much tougher over a long backpacking trip!!!
- Toasty Backside
- With an R-Value (insulating value) of 5.7, this pad is the optimal choice for 4-season backpacking. The regular size pad comes in at just under a pound, which is great for the insulation value. The XTherm inflates to 2.5 inches so all you side sleepers out there don't have to worry about your shoulders and hips hitting the ground.
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
Yes, any Backcountry Bed series sleeping bag in a long will fit any 25" wide pad, which would include the Neo Xtherm, large.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products