Therm-a-Rest - NeoAir XLite
International Restrictions Apply
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Small: 8 oz (230 g) / Reg: 12 oz (350 g) / Large: 16 oz (460 g)|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Material||30d HT nylon / 30d HT nylon|
|Insulation||ThermaCapture™ reflective layers|
|Pad Thickness||2.5 in (6.3 cm)|
|Pad Width||Small: 20 in / Reg: 20 in / Large: 25 in|
|Length||Small: 47 in / Reg: 72 in / Large: 77 in|
|Bag Stuff Size||Small: 9 x 3.3 in / Reg: 9 x 4 in / Large: 11 x 4.5 in|
|Other Features||- ThermaCapture™ layer reflects heat toward you and is very compact
- Soft, textured, non-slip fabrics add next-to-skin comfort and a quieter rest
- Stuff sack and repair kit included
- Made in the USA of US and imported materials
- light and packs well
- noisy when turning. I fall off of it when trying to move more than flip flop experience.. Nice light weight. Hope it last for more than 5 years of a variety of camping expereinces
- The Backpacker's Sleeping Pad
- This pad is incredible. It's weighs in under a pound at just 12 oz. It has a rather high insulating R Value of 3.2, which makes this pad a great three season option. Also, this pad inflates to 2.5 inches so you're never coming in contact with the ground. This is definitely the pad for backpackers in need of a super compressible, light weight sleeping pad. Make the investment. You won't be sorry.
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
This is the newest version available, the Spring 2015 model, which uses a softer face fabric. Some have said the softer face fabric dapens/muffles the crinkly sounds commonly associated with these pads, lessening it to an extent.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products