Nemo - Gogo LE 1P
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||2 lbs 9 oz / 1.2 kg|
|Tent Sleeps||1 Person|
|Minimum Weight||2 lbs 2 oz / 964 g (Airbeam, pump, canopy only)|
|Area||20 sq ft / 1.9 sq m|
|Tent Type||Single Wall|
|Vestibule Size||5 sq ft / 0.5 sq m|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Length||114 in / 290 cm|
|Width||41 in / 104 cm|
|Height||27 in / 69 cm|
|Stuff Size||6.5 x 7 in dia / 17 x 18 cm dia|
|Material||Shell: 40D OSMO Waterproof/Breathable (4000mm)
Vestibule: 20D PU Nylon Ripstop (1500mm)
Fly: 20D PU Nylon Ripstop
Floor: 30D PU Nylon Ripstop (3000mm)
|Other Features||• Fully seam taped and waterproof
• Pole-less Airbeam support allows for faster setup, greater strength and wind resistance, easy field repair, and small pack size.
• ExoFly is a unique morphing vestibule. Store gear inside to stay dry and close at hand, or if you need a temporary vestibule, unclip and retract the inner tent from the fly.
• Swallowtail patterning at the foot end allows you to tension the bivy over your sleeping bag with no extra guy lines or stakes.
• Includes integrated pump, watertight stuff sack, repair kit, guyout cord, & stakes
- lightweight & easy setup
- this is a lightweight single person tent. very easy setup, excellent customer support. needed new bag and they sent right over. only problem is it is too small to change in, so not great for rain or snow
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
You do not necessarily need a footprint for any tent, but some people prefer to use them for the increased durability and weather protection they provide. Unfortunately, Nemo does not produce a footprint specific to that tent. In instances like this, many people will choose to make their own footprint from Tyvek, as it is cheap, readily available, lightweight and waterproof.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products