MSR - Mutha Hubba NX
The Hubba Gear Shed from MSR adds livability and gear storage space to any Hubba or Hubba Hubba™ tent with an extra 2.5 sq m (26 sq ft) of covered storage.
The MudMats 1 from makes the floor of your vestibule into a clean, sheltered area. Easy attachments at each corner make it simple to add a custom-sized floor to your vestibule. Fits most MSR backpacking tents.
International Restrictions Apply
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Tent Minimum Weight: 2.07 kg (4 lbs 9 oz.)
Tent Fast & Light Weight (No Footprint): 1.32 kg (2 lbs 15 oz.)
Gear Shed Minimum Weight 1 lbs 12 oz. (780 g)
|Size||3 - Person|
|Tent Sleeps||3 Person|
|Area||Tent Floor + Vestibule: 3.67 sq m (39 + 14 sq ft)
Tent Livable Volume: 2290 + 453 L (81 + 16 cu ft)
Gear Shed Floor Area: 26.5 sq. ft (2.46 sq. m)
Gear Shed Livable Volume: 651 L (23 cu ft)
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
2.13 m (84 in.) + 0.76 m (30 in.) + 0.76 m (30 in.)
1.7 m (67 in.)
1.72 m (44 in.)
2.03 m (80 in.)
1.12 m (44 in.)
35 in. (89 cm)
|Tent Pole Type||TENT
1 DAC Pressfit
|Number of Tent Poles||1|
53 x 17 cm (21 x 7 in.)
19 x 4.5 in. (48 x 11 cm)
RAINFLY: 20D nylon ripstop Durashield coated 1,200 mm
CANOPY: 15D nylon micromesh / 20D nylon ripstop
FLOOR: 30D nylon ripstop Durashield coated 3,000 mm
• Floorplan offers each occupant easy access to doors and gear
• New frame geometry improves ventilation and interior headroom
• Fast & Light setup option with rainfly
• Two large StayDry doors with rain gutters
Rainfly: 40D nylon ripstop Durashield coated 1,500 mm
Floor: 70D nylon Durashield coated 3,000 mm
• Added Storage: Hooped vestibule doubles weatherproof storage by adding 26 sq. ft. (2.5 sq. m) of covered storage.
• Integrated Floor: Partial floor creates a clean place to store gear out of the way.
• Versatile: Adapt your backpacking tent into your park and play basecamp tent or add space for extended backcountry stays.
• Convenient: Extra-large door and integrated design allows convenient, covered access to your gear.
• Compatibility: Works with all existing Hubba, and Hubba Hubba tents including NX and HP versions. Not compatible with Mutha Hubba tents or Papa Hubba™ NX tent.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products