Technical specifications & features
|Weight||7.8 oz packed weight|
|Color||Black / Red|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||56500|
|Treatment Type||Pump Filter|
|Filter Material||Hollow Fibers|
|Flow Rate||3 liters per minute|
|Protects Against||Protozoa and Bacteria|
|Dimensions||7 x 3.5 in|
|Other Features||• Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate. Hollow fiber filter meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard.
*U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers
• High Flow Rate: Pumps more than 3 liters per minute or one liter every 20 strokes.
• Ultralight: Just 7.4 oz. (209 g).
• Ultra-small: Just 7 x 3.5 in. ( 17.8 x 8.3 cm) makes it easy to take along even when space is at a premium.
• Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for flow recovery without tools.
• Super Convenient: Quick Connect bottle adapter lets you filter water directly into a variety of containers, including all MSR hydration products and other wide-mouth containers
• Cartridge life: 1000 Liters (depending on water quality and frequency of cleaning)
• Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
Options & Accessories for the Hyperflow Microfilter
- Options & Accessories for the Hyperflow Microfilter
- Similar Products