Technical specifications & features
|Weight||2 Liter: 300 g (10 oz.)
4 Liter: 315 g (11.1 oz.)
|Treatment Type||Gravity Filter|
|Filter Material||Hollow Fibers|
|Flow Rate||1.75 liters per Minute|
|Protects Against||Protozoa and Bacteria|
|Micron Rating||0.2 Micron|
|Dimensions||2 Liter: 12.7 x 15.6 cm (8.5 x 15 in.)
4 L: 50.8 x 28.7 cm (11.3 x 20 in.)
|Other Features||• Tested - Tested: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
• Rolls Tighter - New reservoir made of durable film and an updated closure system reduce bulk for discreet packing
• Better Tasting - Improved food-grade lining ensures better tasting water
• No Pumping - Uses the power of gravity to filter 1.75 liters per minute, offering the efficiency to multi-task at camp
• System Convenience - Combines water collection, storage and filtration into one compact system
• Field-Maintainable - Can be backflushed repeatedly without disassembly to regain flow rates.
• Adaptable - Filter directly into most any bottle or reservoir with included Universal Bottle Adapter.
CARTRIDGE LIFE: 1500 Liters
Related Blog Posts
- Options & Accessories for the AutoFlow Gravity Microfilter
- Similar Products