MSR - Alpinist 2 System
International Restrictions Apply
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||1 lbs 6.6 oz. (641 g)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||06595|
|Non Stick||No Coating|
|Dimensions||Packed Size 7.75 x 4.75 in. (19.7 x 12.1 cm)|
|Insulated||No - Not Insulated|
(1) 2.4L Hard anodized aluminum pot
(1) Strainer lid
(2) DeepDish™ plates
(1) Talon™ pot handle
(2) Double-Wall Insulated 10 oz. mugs
• Durable and Efficient: Hard anodized aluminum pot is strong, light and provides more even and efficient heat transfer than titanium.
• Compact: Efficient nesting design saves valuable space.
• Versatile: Also accommodates an additional insulated mug for a party of three, a stove, or leave something at home to save even more weight.
• Multi-Function: Pot lid doubles as a strainer.
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
I checked, and unfortunately the two included mugs are their MSR Double-Wall Insulated Mugs, which are not lined with stainless steel. I apologize for any confusion! The details on those mugs can be found here: http://www.backcountrygear.com/msr-insulated-mug.html#.VT52udJVhBe
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products