MPOWERD - Luci Outdoor (Spring 2016)
* Camping & Outdoors: Luci is lightweight, waterproof and collapsible, and won’t take up space in your backpack. She is a safe alternative to matches and costly, heavy and unreliable batteries, and perfect for a tent at night, a bike or a hike after sundown.
*Parties, Restaurants / Events & Concerts: Luci can be easily set up at an outdoor party, wedding, concert or a ski house.
*Power Outages / Car Safety: Luci is great to have around the house in case of a power outage or in your car in case of a breakdown.
*Go Green: Luci is an eco-friendly and safe alternative to batteries and candles. Use her at night to reduce your energy consumption.
Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||1002|
|Closeout Season||Spring 2016|
|Dimensions||5 in. Diameter
1 in. height collapsed
4.0 in. height Open
Panel Dimension: 3.35 in. x 3.35 in.
|Lumens||up to 80 lumens|
|Material||Waterproof PVC enclosure|
|Other Features||• Charge time of 8 hours yields a minimum of 6-12 hours of light
• Charges in both direct sunlight and incandescent light
• Retains 50% of charge for 2 years if inactive
• Ten white LEDs with 4000 mcd light source
• Two brightness levels to conserve battery life
• Flashing-light setting for emergency situations
• Delivers up to 80 lumens providing 15 sq ft of light
• Rechargeable lithium polymer battery pack
- 300 - 500 cycle life
- Overcharge/discharge protection
- Over current and short circuit protection
• Can be charged while collapsed or expanded
• 2 year minimum lifespan
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 4.3 V
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp) 2.6 V
Short Circuit Current (Isc) 3.5 A
Optimum Operating Current (Imp) 220 mA
Rated Watts 0.6 W
Amps 200 mA
Output Voltage of the battery is 3.7 V
Working Voltage of LED light need ≥2.6 V
Optimal Storage Temperature: -20°C—28°C, not to exceed 60°C
Fully functional from -20°C — 50°C
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products