Technical specifications & features
|Weight||6 lbs (2.7 kg)|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||16-50120|
|Cubic Inches||5800 cubic inches - 6400 cubic inches (Ext)|
|Liters||95 L - 105 L (Ext)|
|Sleeping Bag Compartment||Yes|
|Pack Belt Description||Forward pull waistbelt with V adjustment webbing|
|Material||• 305d Multi-Rip Cordura®HP
&Bull; 610d Cordura® HP
&Bull; 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
&Bull; Twin T6 0.75" Aluminum Stays
• 31" x 11.75" x 9" / 78.7 x 29.8 x 22.8 cm (H x W x D)
• Waist belt width: 1.5"
• Waist belt circumference: 28" - 48"
• TuningFork™ waistbelt framesheet for form fitting over iliac crest hip bone
• Forward pull waistbelt with V adjustment webbing
• Front panel stretch mesh pocket with daisy chain attachment loops
• PE Framesheet with X configuration AL Stays and horizontal stabilizer bar
• Anvil Airway ridged EVA backpanel padding
• Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits up to iphone 6+ or Galaxy S6)
• Separate sleeping bag compartment with internal divider
• Bar tack reinforcements
• YKK® Zippers
• 3M™ Reflective Cord
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
Unfortunately the Apex 100 does not include a rain cover, however we do sell many accessory rain covers that would work with that pack. I've included links to a few options below:
http://www.backcountrygear.com/pack-accessories/osprey-ultralight-raincover-pack-cover.html (in XL)
http://www.backcountrygear.com/pack-accessories/granite-gear-storm-cell-pack-cover.html (in XL)
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products