Technical specifications & features
|Weight||419 g (14.8 oz.) - MED|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2016|
|Material||PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop
Lining: Ultra soft PEAQ Down
|Insulation Type||140g (M) of minimum 90/10 down at 750+ fill (USA) CERTIFIED NON LIVE PLUCKED & NON FORCE FED DOWN|
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
|Other Features||• Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR
• PEAQ Down liner that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
• 140g of 90/10 high quality down at 750+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed
• Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down
• Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
• Down filled technical hood with three point adjustment
• Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
• Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
• Chest pocket for handy essentials in the mountains
• Additional internal pocket
• Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop
• 37g/m² 100% Polyamide mini rip-stop weave
• Air permeability 1.0cc max (JIS L 1096 / ASTM D737)
• Spray rating 80 / 20 (JIS L 1092)
• Abrasion resistance 10,000+ at 12.5k PA (BS EN ISO 12947-2)
• 37g/m² ultra soft nylon plain weave
• Exceptional comfort next to skin
• Highly breathable and fast drying
-- The Featherlite™ Down Jacket uses PERTEX® fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
-- MONTANE® recommends a professional cleaning service for down products.
-- If you choose to wash your down clothing yourself, it ideally needs to be handwashed and care must be taken to dry the product correctly.
-- Wash using a mild detergent in warm water (around 30°C/86°F). MONTANE® recommends Nikwax Down Wash.
-- Do not use fabric softeners, bleach or liquid detergent.
-- Rinse the product thoroughly after washing to remove any soap traces.
-- You should dry the product carefully in a tumble drier on a cool setting. You may need to stop the tumble drier at regular intervals to loft the down by hand (TIP: place a bag of three clean tennis balls in the tumble drier. This agitates the down to help stop it clumping together when it dries).
-- It will take some time to dry a down product thoroughly, even if the outer fabric is dry the down may not be.
-- Please see www.nikwax.com for more information on their products.
- Similar Products