Technical specifications & features
|Weight||16.5 oz. (467 g) - Medium|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Leg Loops||Adjustable / Padded|
|Other Features||• Engineered to provide every possible extra margin of safety
• Each component has been designed for maximum strength without excessive weight or bulk.
• All structural systems of the harness have been made as redundant and error-proof as possible.
• Wherever possible, each component is engineered to withstand a load of 2000 lbf (9 kN). This is typically the maximum impact force rating of a modern climbing rope.
• Non-directional tie-in points maintain their strength even if the rope is routed incorrectly.
• The patented 3-D system adjusts rise length and leg size to keep you upright and balanced in a fall
Note: the gear loops and haul loops are NOT intended for tying in or anchoring.
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products