Western Mountaineering - Flight Vest - Unisex
Western Mountaineering's top-notch construction methods, attention to detail, and years of experience working solely with premium down set them apart from other brands; they are simply one of the world's best down companies, bar none. Based in San Jose, CA, they are committed to manufacturing the in US and Canada.
International Restrictions Apply
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Average weight: 6.5 oz (185 g)|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Shell Material||Lightweight 0.9 oz. Micro-Dot Ripstop Shell Fabric|
|Insulation Type||850+ Fill Down; Average Fill Weight: 2.5 oz (70 g)|
|Hood Type||No Hood|
|Other Features||- Elastic Drawcord Bottom Closure
- Down Filled Front Pockets
- Super Light Vislon Zipper
- Down Filled Draft Tube Behind Zipper
- Unisex sizing
- Please note, special care should be taken to avoid abrading the shell fabric; it is designed to be ultralight and super-compressible. Treat it right and your Flight Vest will provide years of use!
- flight vest
- I have been wearing down vests for 40 yrs. and have been looking for a USA made vest that was properly made for 2 yrs. this is it.
- The best down vest on the market
- I am very impressed with the Western Mountaineering Flight Vest. I believe it is the best vest on the market and the price is reasonable. The loft and down quality are superb and the attention to the stitching detail is very good. Plus my vest was tagged as "made in the USA." I look forward to using this vest this winter on backpacking trips and a winter trip to Europe.
- Awesome vest
- I have owned this vest for a long time. The material feels very thin, but I have abused it over the years and no major damage has ever happened to it. It's always kept me warm, and it is light enough to pack along with me every time.
Questions & Answers
1. What is the length of the Large Size vest measured from the top of the zipper to the bottom of the zipper?
2. What is the width of the Large Size vest?
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers