Questions on Recon Cargo - Men's
- From Steve at 3/28/13 11:33 AM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
Quick OverviewAn all-season, all-weather, softshell pant designed for the all-around outdoor enthusiast
The lightweight Recon Cargo is an all-season, all-weather, softshell pant designed for the all-around outdoor enthusiast. Spring climbers, summer hikers, and fall trekkers will like the stretch, abrasion-resistant and breathable schoeller® Dynamic fabric technology.
- The relaxed fit has room to layer for winter happy cross-country skiers. All will appreciate their enhanced performance provided by the total comfort and freedom of movement.
- The entire outer shell is treated with NanoSphere® ; rain, mud, coffee and ketchup simply run off the surface. Excess residue can easily be rinsed off with a little water; it's like DWR on steroids, creating a water-repellent, stain-resistant, hardwearing surface.
- The adjustable waist with nylon belt - low profile belt buckle easily resizes without getting in the way of your pack straps or climbing harness.
- Two hand pockets and a zippered cargo pockets provide ample room and easy access your necessary gear, regardless of activity.
At the end of the day, the stylish cut will look great as you relax with friends at your favorite 'watering hole,' yet your Recon Cargo's will be on standby for the next adventure.
Manufacturer Westcomb Weight 0.864 lb / 0.4 kg Gender Men's Made in Canada Other Features Adjustable waist system - Nylon belt ensures a snug comfortable fit with the low profile, easy-to-adjust nylon buckle.
2 Hand pockets - Soft lined pockets with room to spare for essentials.
1 Cargo pocket - Ample room keeps all your mission critical gear stowed, accessible at a moments notice.
Cuff cinch cords - elasticized draw cords at lower hem resize for a trimmer fit at the ankles.
Velour lined waist - Provides all day comfort around the waist.
schoeller® Dynamic® – Durable and hardwearing nylon fabric with high and permanent elasticity provides total freedom of movement. Water repellent and breathable ensuring a high level of comfort.
NanoSphere® a schoeller® technology - A revolutionary finish for textiles mimicking the finely-structured surfaces in plants, in which dirt and water cannot adhere. This non-stick and cleaning process is permanently transferred to the fabric’s surface by means of nanotechnology providing a high level of stain and water resistance.
16 SPI double needle construction - 16 stitches per inch exceed industry standards by at least 33%. This higher SPI allows for a lighter, yet stronger fabric seam giving a lifetime of wear and tear while reducing weight.
Laminated YKK zippers - Super durable fabric adhesive affixes the zippers creating stitch-less, lightweight seams with weld-like durability and ultra clean aesthetics.
Crotch gusset - Additional panel integrated into pant allowing unrestricted movement and mobility.
Articulated knees - Integrated strategic pocket areas allowing for unrestricted movement in any position.
- Product Reviews
- Product Reviews
- Questions and Answers