Technical specifications & features
|Weight||28.66 lbs (13.0 kg)|
|Rope Diameter Group||10 - 10.9 mm|
|Exact Diameter||10.1 mm|
|Grams / Meter||65|
|UIAA Fall Rating||7|
|Impact Force (kN)||8.5|
|Other Features||• Supplied in a 200 meter box.
- the rope can be cut to length, according to the height of the structure
- supplied with 20 stickers for marking the ends
• UltraSonic Finish: Ultrasonic welding bonds the core and sheath together at the rope ends. Gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends.
• EverFlex Treatment: Special treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency. Provides excellent grip and handling over time.
• Handling characteristics provide good control during the learning phases
• Great durability for lead and top-rope climbing
• Low static and dynamic elongation
• bluesign®-certified: bluesign® is the strictest textile standard for protection of the environment, the consumer and the worker.
• Dynamic rope; Standard treatment (non-dry)
- Similar Products