Technical specifications & features
|Weight||40.9 oz (1.16 kg)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||20120|
|Tent Sleeps||2 Person|
|Area||34 ft² / 3.2 m²|
|Tent Type||Single Wall|
|Vestibule Size||24 ft² / 2.2 m² (12 ft² each)|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Length||Interior: 90 in / Canopy length: 116 in|
|Width||Interior: 54 in / Canopy width: 116 in|
|Height||45 inches at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||Requires two trekking poles or two 45 inch Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Poles for setup (sold separately)|
|Stuff Size||15" x 6"|
|Material||Canopy and Floor: 30D Silicon Nylon
Netting: 20D Ultralight No-See-Um
|Other Features||- Includes Tent, Stuff Sack, Guylines
- Stakes, poles, and footprint sold separately
- Requires six stakes
- Dual Full Vestibules provide protection and maintain good ventilation when closed. Open both vestibules to maximize ventilation and view.
- High Vents provide additional moisture control.
- Dual Entry ensures each person has their own door for those nightly trips.
- Single Piece Bathtub Floor makes a more watertight floor.
- Easy Tensioning Adjustment makes keeping the tent taut a trivial task that can be accomplished while still in your sleeping bag. Re-tension straps have been added to all tie out points.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
- Dual Hiking Pole Support (poles sold separately)
- Dual Cargo Pockets.
- Heavy Duty #5 Zippers provides more durability for this two person tent.
- Extremely Easy Setup in less than five minutes under any conditions.
Please note, this tent must be seam-sealed to ensure waterproofness before use. Six Moon recommends McNett SilNet Seam Sealer (not included).
- Options & Accessories for the Lunar Duo - Explorer
- Similar Products