Six Moon Designs - Lunar Duo - Explorer
Spacious: This tent is at home in a campground as much as atop a windswept ridge, and large enough for four adults to sit and play a game of cards.
Secure: No matter how bad the weather, you can batten down the hatches for a comfortable night's sleep.
Ultralight: Lunar Duo offers no compromises despite the fact that it’s less than half the weight of your traditional tent.
The Lunar Duo offers the most interior room of any tent in its class and weight range. Dual curved poles located on either side create a unique arched roof. Combined with a tent height of 45 inches and width of 54 inches, you've got room to spare.
The Lunar Duo's two vestibules can be deployed in multiple positions. Fully open, they provide maximum cross ventilation, keeping you cool and those pesky mosquitoes at bay. They can be raised or lowered, ensuring the optimum configuration for the weather you're likely to encounter. The Lunar Duo's vertical sidewalls prevent rain falling into the tent.
With dual oversize vestibules, each person has plenty of weatherproof storage for gear.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||41 oz (1.16 kg)|
|Tent Sleeps||2 Person|
|Area||34 ft² / 3.2 m²|
|Tent Type||Single Wall|
|Vestibule Size||24 ft² / 2.2 m² (12 ft² each)|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Length||Interior: 90 in / Canopy length: 116 in|
|Width||Interior: 54 in / Canopy width: 116 in|
|Height||45 inches at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||Requires two trekking poles or two 45 inch Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Poles for setup (sold separately)|
|Stuff Size||15" x 6"|
|Material||Canopy and Floor: 30D Silicon Nylon
Netting: 20D Ultralight No-See-Um
|Other Features||- Includes Tent, Stuff Sack, Guylines
- Stakes, poles, and footprint sold separately
- Requires six stakes
- Dual Full Vestibules provide protection and maintain good ventilation when closed. Open both vestibules to maximize ventilation and view.
- High Vents provide additional moisture control.
- Dual Entry ensures each person has their own door for those nightly trips.
- Single Piece Bathtub Floor makes a more watertight floor.
- Easy Tensioning Adjustment makes keeping the tent taut a trivial task that can be accomplished while still in your sleeping bag. Re-tension straps have been added to all tie out points.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
- Dual Hiking Pole Support (poles sold separately)
- Dual Cargo Pockets.
- Heavy Duty #5 Zippers provides more durability for this two person tent.
- Extremely Easy Setup in less than five minutes under any conditions.
Please note, this tent must be seam-sealed to ensure waterproofness before use. Six Moon recommends McNett SilNet Seam Sealer (not included).
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products