Technical specifications & features
|Weight||430 g (15.17 oz) - avg. weight|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||2TJD|
|Shell Material||47 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta plain weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish|
|Insulation Type||600 fill goose down certified to the RDS by Control Union|
|Hood Type||No Hood|
|Other Features||• Warm 600-fill down hybrid ski mid-layer with stretch panels
• Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
• Water resistant, breathable
• Hybrid construction with 600 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) in the body and top of sleeves
• Water-resistant, reverse-coil, center front zip
• Invisible-zip handwarmer pockets
• Center back length: 26 in.
• Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified by Control Union: The RDS ensures that The North Face's down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in TNF products from farm to finished garment.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products