Big Agnes - Lost Ranger
This bag uses a full pad sleeve design: the bottom of the bag is non-insulated to save space and weight. It requires a 20-inch wide pad underneath (sold separately) for comfy, warm insulation.
What's in a Name?
Lost Ranger Peak, a few miles south of Big Agnes Mountain, is perched above one of the most beautiful basins in Colorado. In the dead of winter, it could possibly be one of the most inhospitable spots anywhere. The jet stream is most comfortable when resting on top of this flat-topped peak; even on huge snow years, the summit of Lost Ranger is scoured to the frozen ground. Legend holds that rangers from North Park and Hahns Peak arranged a meeting on the peak and one fellow never showed thanks to a late September snow storm. It’s a topic of debate as to which ranger lost his way, the answer you get depends on which local ranger station you ask.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Reg: 3 lbs 1 oz / Long: 3 lbs 6 oz|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Temp Rating º F||15° F|
|Temp Rating º C||-9° C|
|Seasonal Usage||Three Season|
|Insulation||650 fill DownTek water-repellent down|
|Fill Weight||Reg: 16 oz (451 g) / Long: 19.5 oz (552 g)|
|Bag Shell Material||Nylon ripstop|
|Bag Lining Material||Nylon taffeta|
|Bag Length||Reg: fits up to 5 ft 10 in / Long: fits up to 6 ft 6 in|
|Bag Stuff Size||8 x 17.5 in|
|Circumference at Chest||Reg: 67 in / Long: 70 in (circumference)|
|Circumference at Hips||Reg: 65 in / Long: 68 in (circumference)|
|Circumference at Foot||Reg: 53 in / Long: 53 in (circumference)|
|Other Features||- Updated with a new shape, redesigned hood, and new fabrics and colors
- Integrated full pad sleeve - never roll off your pad again!
- Bottom of bag is non-insulated to save space and weight; requires a pad underneath for insulation
- Regular length uses any 20 x 72 inch pad; Long uses any 20 x 78 inch pad
- Pad sold separately
- Pillow Pocket holds any camping pillow in place
- Liner loops
- Mate together left and right zips
- Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack included
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Exterior loops for hanging or storage
- Pad sold separately
- Insotect Flow™ Construction: an insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products