Tula - Lattice Gardener Hat
Technical specifications & features
|Material||Sustainable Palm Fiber|
|Other Features||- Get outside in the Tula Lattice Gardener hat. It'll stay put with a soft sweatband and leather chinstrap. The wide 4" brim with 50+ UPF sun protection will help you break on through to the other side.
- Lattice vents around the crown allow heat out and cool air in for ultimate comfort.
- Handy leather chinstrap lets you secure it on your head or wear it on your back when indoors.
- The elastic stretch sweatband enables the Lattice Gardener to be adjusted to fit perfectly to your head.
- Lightweight palm material is cleans easily, dries quickly and it floats!
- All Tula hats have been tested by California Polytechnic State University and were awarded the 50+ UPF rating, the highest possible for sun protective gear.
- Reshaping is as simple as a water spritz and re-sizing as easy as a trip to the hardware store! Tula recommends cutting 3/4" poly foam water seal (at a hardware store near you) into 4-6" long strips and placing them behind the sweatband for a more secure fit.
S/M: 56-57 cm / 22-22.5 inches / 7-7 1/8 hat size
L/XL: 57-61 cm / 22.75-24 inches / 7 1/4-7 5/8 hat size
- Very Durable
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products