La Sportiva - Miura VS - Men's
International Restrictions Apply
Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||555|
|Upper Materials||Suede leather, slip lasted|
|Shoe Type||Climbing Shoes|
|Sole Materials||4mm Vibram® XS Edge|
|Other Features||FIT: Performance w/ High Asymmetry
LINING: Dentex, unlined underfoot
MIDSOLE: P3® with 1.1mm LaspoFlex SOLE: 4mm Vibram® XS Edge
- Just what I was looking for at the right price.
- this is my second pair of these shoes and it's just what I ordered at the great price. I got Free shipping and got them quickly. Nice Job!
- The only shoe that I use, but a little expensive
- I used to swear by 5.10 Anasazi Velcros and then gave the Miura VS a try. It hooked me. Now I continue to shell out the bucks for this shoe, even though the price is ridiculous. Its comfy despite its aggressive design. Excels on everything except cracks and slabs. .
- Amazing shoe, but a little pricey.
- I was recommended this shoe by a friend of mine who has worn nothing else since he tried them on. He loved the katana (la sportiva) and anasazi (5-10). The lace ups were the first pair of aggressive shoes I'd had and I loved them and thought (nothing could make these better) La Sportiva proved me wrong with their VS's.
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
While the Miura VS will fit nearly identically to the Katana Lace, the Katana (velcro) is built on a different last, with slightly different sizing. Which particular Katana are you familiar with?
Let me know, and we can go from there.
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products