La Sportiva - Boulder X - Men's (Fall 2016)
CONSTRUCTION: Board Lasted
• Vibram® Idro-Grip V-Smear™ rubber is the stickiest approach compound on the market
• High cushion LaSpEVA layer is above the 2mm polypropylene insole to cushion the foot on long approaches
• Mythos lacing system for a highly adaptable fit
International Restrictions Apply
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||16.97 oz. (481 g)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||838|
|Upper Materials||Leather / Vibram® Rubber Rands|
|Shoe Lining||Mesh (back hald and tongue only)|
|Shoe Type||Approach Shoes|
|Sole Materials||Insole: 2mm Polypropylene
Midsole: Micropore EVA / 2mm LaSpEVA
Sole: Vibram® Idro-Grip V-Smear™ Impact Brake System™
- second time repeat customer
- Best shoe for approaching life!
- Good shoe, but to heavy to carry on route.
- Good hiking shoe with good padding under the foot for long aproaches and very sticky rubber, but far to heavy to carry on route clipped to your harness or in your pack. Well made.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products