Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Avg Weight: 2 lbs 6.8 oz (1100 g)|
|Color||Vista Green / Rosin Green Print|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||CFL3|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2016|
|Shell Material||35D x 45D 50 g/m² 100% nylon|
|Insulation Type||RDS-certified 800-fill down|
|Hood Type||Helmet Compatible Hood|
|Other Features||• Summit Series® represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
• Designed with added ease for use as a belay jacket or an outer warmth layer that fits over the entire kit
• Engineered fabric and articulated patterning designed specifically for alpine mobility
• FuseForm™ construction transitions from a plain weave nylon to a ripstop nylon for targeted durability
• High-quality 800 fill down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union provides warmth and allows for traceability and transparency of the supply chain
• Deep neck drop for added warmth, comfort and ease of closure when layered over multiple garments
• Helmet-compatible, insulated hood with a brim and high front collar for maximum warmth and a two-point-adjust closure system
• VISLON® two-way polyurethane-coated front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
• Two chest and two hand pockets with polyurethane-coated zippers for added weather protection
• External chest pocket offers access to the jacket’s interior so you can reach stashed gear
• Two interior stash pockets
• Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
• Center Back Length: 31"
• Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
Questions & Answers
To what outside temperature is this jacket rated?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Thank you for your question.
The North Face, along with most outdoor clothing manufacturers, do not assign temperature ratings to their garments, due to the subjective nature of that assessment, and the many external factors that play into it such as one's proclivity to run hot or cold, other layers worn, windchill etc. However, unlike most outdoor clothing manufacturers, The North Face unfortunately does not provide information as to how much down is used in their insulated garments. So it is hard to give even a general assessment as to how warm this jacket might be. That being said, given the loft of the jacket, and the quality of down used, I would guess this jacket should be good down to 0 degrees F for most users.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products