Big Agnes - King Solomon (Fall 2016)
*The King Solomon uses a full pad sleeve design: the bottom of the bag is non-insulated to save space and weight. It requires two 20-inch wide pads underneath for comfy, warm insulation.
What's in a name?
King Solomon Creek, CO was named after the richest of the Old Testament kings by early settler and optimistic prospector Robert McIntosh, who owned and operated a small mine there in 1876. The falls, difficult to access and not found on a map, is both a popular destination for able-bodied locals in the know and a great place to cool off if you are both adventurous and a little bit crazy. The trail is unmaintained, slippery and dangerous at high water.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||4 lbs 9 oz (2.07 kg)|
|Color||Gray / Black|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||BDWKS15|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2016|
|Temp Rating º F||15° F|
|Temp Rating º C||-9° C|
|Bag Style||Double Wide|
|Seasonal Usage||Three Season|
|Insulation||600 fill DownTek™ water-repellent down|
|Fill Weight||30 oz (850 g)|
|Bag Shell Material||Nylon ripstop|
|Bag Lining Material||Nylon taffeta|
|Bag Length||Fits up to 6 ft 2 in|
|Bag Stuff Size||10 x 21 in|
|Circumference at Chest||104 in (circumference)|
|Circumference at Hips||104 in (circumference)|
|Circumference at Foot||72 in (circumference)|
|Other Features||- Double wide bag designed for two people
- DownTek™ water-repellent down insulation resists moisture, dries quickly, and stays warmer, longer than non-treated down
- Integrated pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again!
- Bag has 2 separate pad sleeves and requires two 20"x72" pads
- Bottom of bag is non-insulated to save space and weight; use a pad underneath for comfy, warm insulation
- One zipper on each side allow easy access for both sleepers
- Built in pillow pockets hold a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- No-draft collar for each person seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- Features center no-draft flap. Fabric piece with Velcro closures on the center gives you the option to attach the top of the body of the bag to the center of the hood to eliminate more drafts when you move in your sleep
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along length of zippers
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack included
- Pads sold separately
- Now with Insotect Flow Construction: an insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products