Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Packed weight: 4.1 kg / 9 lbs|
|Tent Sleeps||3 Person|
|Minimum Weight||3.4 kg / 7 lbs 8 oz|
|Area||36.6 sq. ft.|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||14 + 14 sq. ft.|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Height||41 in. at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||3 x 129.1 in (10mm aluminum)|
|Stuff Size||Approx. 19 in long x 7 in diameter|
|Material||Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1800|
|Other Features||• Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
• All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
• Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
• Plenty of room for three occupants and their gear.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
• Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
• An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately)
• Footprint sold separately
- Options & Accessories for the Keron 3
- Similar Products