K-Pump - K-Pump 100
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||80072.01.100|
|Dimensions||3" Dia. x 22" L|
|Material||ABS plastic construction - very strong and UV resistant|
|Volume||0.5 gal. (2 liters) per stroke|
|Other Features||• Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
• Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
• Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, and AD-2.
• Can be used to fully inflate inflatable kayaks and air mattresses.
• Easily stowed, takes up little space.
• Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
• K-Pump 100 - 2 lbs., 3" Dia. x 22" L.
• All K-Pumps float!
• A spare O-ring is included with the pump.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products